- Beaverdam Canoe Jam Opens in New Window
- Chamber of Commerce Events Opens in New Window
- Concerts on the Green Opens in New Window
- Free concerts on the Colonial Courthouse Lawn.
- Daffodil Festival Opens in New Window - 2021 Daffodil Festival- March 27th and 28th. Check back for more details.
- Gloucester Arts Festival Opens in New Window
- Gloucester Main Street Association Events Opens in New Window
- Guinea Jubilee Opens in New Window
- Gloucester House and Garden Tour – Historic Garden Week in Virginia
- Gloucester-Mathews, Historic Garden Week Peaceful, historic, coastal!! Gloucester and Mathews Counties date back to 1651 and boast historic downtowns that offer walking tours, shopping, dining, art galleries and charming B&Bs. Reflecting the maritime heritage of this Chesapeake Bay community, all of the homes and gardens on tour are situated on the pristine waters of the lower Chesapeake Bay. Tour four historic homes and historic Ware Church. Included are an elegant home considered “the jewel of Tidewater”, a humble 18th century icehouse turned riverfront home, a stately Federal home along Main St., and a craftsman-style home built by a sea captain. Spend the day or the weekend for a taste of authentic coastal living.
Saturday, April 17, 2021 Historic Garden Week
2 tour sessions:
9:30 AM to 1:30 PM or 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM
The Garden Club of Gloucester
Lynne Bohon Manning (919) 880-2329
Pam Driggs (804) 815-4418
Tickets: $40 pp. Due to COVID, the tour will be split into morning and afternoon tours. Ticketholders will have four hours to complete the entire tour of four homes – either 9:30 to 1:30 or 1:30 to 5:30. Tickets will be capped at 160 tickets for the morning tour and 160 tickets for the afternoon tour. Tickets will not be available at headquarters or at the homes and are only available in advance at www.vagardenweek.org. For more information please visit the website.
Quilts of River Country Opens in New Window 2019 Pocahontas Festival (check back for the 2020 date and schedule)