Welcome to Beaverdam Park
Beaverdam Park has over 9 miles of trails, a 635-acre freshwater lake, a fishing pier and more. Whether you're looking for a leisurely walk on a trail, or to kayak on the water, Beaverdam has something for everyone.
Fun for all Ages
Beaverdam has a playground at both entrances of the park!
Facilities for Rent
Beaverdam has two picnic shelters and one indoor facility available for rent year-round.
Beaverdam Park is open daily except for Christmas Day. The Main Entrance has a staffed Ranger Station where visitors can purchase boat launch passes, snacks, bait and rent equipment. Check out the Welcome Guide to get current park operating hours.
Beaverdam Park has dedicated hiking trails as well as multi-use trails for biking, hiking and horseback riding. There is no entrance fee to use the trails. Trail log sign in/out required.
Picnic Areas, Shelters and Whitcomb Lodge can be reserved by calling (804) 693-2355 or (804) 693-2107 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.. Reservations cannot be made online at this time.
To check availability and see more information on each facility, visit our online calendar.
- Picnic Shelters- $30/half day; $50/full day
- Smith Shelter - Main Entrance (8687 Roaring Springs Road)
- Beaverdam Shelter - 606 Entrance (9537 Fary's Mill Road)
- Picnic tables, grills, playground, restrooms and electricity available
- Whitcomb Lodge - $125/full day (half day rentals not available due to COVID-19)
- Main Entrance (8687 Roaring Springs Road)
- Indoor Capacity 75 (reduced to 25 during COVID-19)
- Catering Kitchen (refrigerator, sink, microwave), Restrooms & Outdoor Grill
- Boating Access
- Fishing Pier
- Picnic Areas
- Rental Facilities (Picnic Shelters & Whitcomb Lodge)