Beaverdam Park Rules & Changes Due To COVID-19
Park Hours: 6:30am - 8:00pm
Trails are open, but you must maintain a social distance of 6 feet or greater. Please be respectful of others on the trail.
Shelter Reservations are available.
Whitcomb Lodge available on a limited basis with an additional $25 sanitization fee.
Since the Ranger Station is not open for direct business with customers, you may pay for your Shelter and Lodge reservations using 1 of 3 options:
- Online using a credit card
- In person at the Main PRT office w/cash, check, credit card (with the restrictions you guys have for your office building)
- At Beaverdam Park 7 days a week from 6:30AM – 8:00PM using our locked drop box. Please bring your cash or check payment in an envelope with your name, phone number, reservation date and facility written on it.
To purchase Annual or Daily Launch Permits, please use the self-serve station on the left-hand side of the ranger station. Equipment Rentals and bait/concession sales are temporarily unavailable. Beaverdam Park Staff are available in case of an emergency. For general inquiries, please call the park at 693-2107.
ANNUAL AND DAILY LAUNCH PERMIT INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Take a form from the mailbox on the left. Daily Launch form is blue. Annual Launch form is yellow
2. Fill out the form completely and attach appropriate payment for Annual or Daily launch using paperclip
- any motorized watercraft = $6
-any self-propelled watercraft = $3
Annual Launch: (Valid from 01/01/2020 – 12/31/2020)
-any motorized watercraft = $60
-any self-propelled watercraft = $30
PLEASE USE EXACT CHANGE OR CHECK
***Stickers for Annual passes will be mailed to the address on the form you fill out. Please be sure to write legibly and include a valid phone number!!
3. Place form with payment attached into the mailbox on the right (locked mailbox)
Disregarding these rules may result in park closure