Building 2 remains fully open to the public.
Real Estate Tax Inquiry NOW AVAILABLE!
The Treasurer's Office is excited to announce that online access to Real Estate Tax information is once again available. Click here for access!
Animal License applications are now being accepted by mail, drop box, in person and online.
PLEASE ALLOW 24 HOURS MINIMUM PROCESSING TIME ON ANIMAL LICENSE APPLICATIONS!
The Treasurer’s Office is responsible for the collection, custody, and disbursement of county funds. The office also collects funds for the Commonwealth of Virginia, reporting on these accounts to the state comptroller. The treasurer serves as the county’s designated investment officer with the sole authority for investment decisions, and reports financial information to the Board of Supervisors.
The staff of the Gloucester County Treasurer’s Office considers it both an honor and a privilege to serve our citizens as professionally and efficiently as possible. We welcome any comments and suggestions you may have.
- Can I use my charge card to pay my taxes?
- Can I pay my taxes online?
- What are the current tax rates?
- When is the last day that I can pay my taxes to avoid penalties?
- Where can I get information on delinquent real estate tax sales or auctions?
- When are dog tags due?
- When are vehicle decals due?
- How can I get a receipt for my paid taxes?