Personal Property Tax Division
The Personal Property Tax Division is responsible for assessing and maintaining records of all Personal Property such as:
- Business Property
- Machinery and Tools
- Mobile Homes
- Lisa - Senior Revenue Specialist
- Shawn - Revenue Specialist
- Revenue Technician
- Tanya - Property Tax Coordinator
- What is considered individual personal property?
- What is the personal property tax rate?
- When is the personal property tax bill due?
- If I move out of Gloucester County or sell my automobile, will my tax bill be prorated?
- What is PPTRA and how does it affect the taxpayer?
- When does a vehicle not qualify for Personal Property Tax Relief Act ?
- What do I do if I dispose of a vehicle?
- Do I need to purchase a decal for my vehicle?
- How do I contact the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles?
- How do I contact the Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries?
- I own an antique vehicle with antique/vintage-restricted tags; do I have to register this vehicle?
- Do I need to register a leased vehicle with Gloucester County?
- I am a new resident to Gloucester County. How do I register with the county?
- When must I file a personal property tax return?
- I am in the military; do I have to pay personal property taxes?
- What do I do if I have purchased a new vehicle?